Monday, July 14, 2008

Technology at Pasar Malam

13-July-2008
A beautiful evening where the rain had just stopped, very cooling and nice outside the house. Just the right day for a Pasar Malam trip at SS2.

Wondering what has Pasar Malam got to do with technology?

Bak, Eliana, Jarrod, Woo and me....The "forever pasar malam" gang who are all busy coping with new study life had found our new way to realise stress... FOOD!!!

We were at this place ( heard that it serves very good desserts), having creamy peanut dessert and when it was time to pay, I settle the bill and otherw will need to pay me back (as usual)... As for me, i told Bak 'wait till i get back I'll count and let you know how much do u have to pay me....Don't make my life miserable needing to count in the middle of Pasar Malam!'

We tend to forget that we are living in the technology era, even if we do not bring a calculater out, we still have this application on our cellphones.

Pasar Malam mathematic problem settled, by the help of technology!! Loving it!!

2 comments:

Clarence said...

yala haiyo, the bill could be settled right on the spot with the help of calculator in our HPs =.=||

sharvabeauty said...

Greetings..
hey Ling!!
I dono whether to sya u r educated of mad?!!
Technology at Pasar Malam?
fuyooh!! Bt gud la..
i think tat is a way to understand how much techno plays a part in our life..keep it on dear.. find more ways to link techno with our life ya.. as long as you don't link it with your teddys and kill me at night!
p/s: clarence, mayb sumtim you should consider the place to do the counting? hahaha- no heartfeeling ya..