Monday, July 21, 2008

LAPTOP!!! not only for assignments but leisure....

This week, we started off with our assignment. Looks like most of us are still blur about what do we need to do for our very fist assignment of the course -- a video!!!

Oh my god! A VIDEO?! I had never come across anything like this and how am I suppose to get this assignment done? Fortunately, our lecturer are kind enough to give us a brief description on what is expected for the assignment.

Finally, my mates and I manage to understand what and how to get the video for the assignment done. I always thought that i can handle and operate things related to IT well. Now, I realise that I still have a lot of things to learn such as all the different softwares and websites to get information.

As a whole, the 2nd lecture had not only help me on my assignment, it also increased my knowledge on many other functions of the PC in front of me....

Computers.... Not only for doing assignment, watching DVDs and chatting and checking E-mails.
Its also for us learn more on what others share online (thanks to my coursemates that post info and sharing ways to get our assignment done), I had also find a new hobby in me, making videos of my family, and photo editing.

After this session of lecture and working on the assignment, I am confident that i can make a very good video for my cousin's wedding which is on May next year...

1 comment:

i_chuzz said...

Hi ling,
you are right..technology has been playing dominant role in today's globalisation era...
we as students not only use computers for assignment but also for leisure as a mean of communication...wonderful ain't it?
I'm sure with your effort on producing a video for your cousin's wedding and also for your family,you will be more confident of your ability to becoming someone who is techno-savvy..
GOOD LUCK!