Saturday, August 2, 2008

Still not done with my video assignment!!!! HELP!

Arghh!!!

Help me!!! My assignment is still not done yet....

So know i realize how important is it to be techno savvy. I suffered while trying to work my assignment out on windows media maker. Though i know what software is Window Media Maker is all about but still I don not have enough experiences on how to make a very good video out of it.

By now i can only tell that i am done with my recording of my video. Thanks to my dear senior for willing to appear silly in my video but i am still having doubts whether to hand in this version of my video that is half way done. I still feel that I might ruin my dear senior's life by getting this video uploaded onto youtube. How? Still i had a great time recording the clips with my temporary roommate Connie and my senior. The atmosphere was filled with laughter until all of us were so tired after I had got all my clips done. THANKS to both of you, Con and Jarrod!!! Love you guys a lot!!!

Windows Movie Maker, a very unstable software as i need to safe the project after every changes that i had made. My laptop goes 'not responding' almost after every changes i had done to it. I can hardly remember whether this is the 10th or 20 th time redoing the whole thing. Sob...

Any how, i had great fun with the process of making this video 'English with Prof. Sio-- Fruits'(video name not confirmed yet)... Those who watch the 'making of' of this video will surely laugh until you get stomach ache... HAHAHA!!!

A stressful assignment done with lots of joy and laughter... Loving it!

2 comments:

Clarence said...

yup, great job on the video, much better than my production ^^ well done !

Ling said...

Haha... Thanks thanks... Thanks for the compliment... Got some advise from our senior ma.... Help me improve a lot...