Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Still Trying Hard...

I am still trying very hard to cope with the different style of teaching and learning in UM especially courses that involves ICT skill such as technology and resources.

Checked on ADEC again few days ago and was surprised to see that we were required to upload a post test for the SMARTboard training session and a review on our video assignment... Sad to tell, i miss both the deadlines... Sorry to the person in-charge of this...

Maybe I am just bad in coping with new things, but I hope i can get use to checking the webpage as often as possible and the new style of learning. Pray for me that i will cope with all this and be the first to update info on ADEC next time before the semester end.

Learning is a life long learning process... See, now I am learning to do everything online and try my best to be techno savvy!!!

Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Emilley said...

well, not only you, i think i'm bad in coping with Adec too lol. Perhaps we were still in our comfort zone whereby everything was spoon-fed to us.. I too find it hard to live in UM.. *sigh*