Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Contributions Of Technologies

I am sure you can understand what I intend to say in the title of this post... Yes!!! You are right... Thanks to the modern technology, we can keep on touch with people who are far away from us.

With technology, I can keep in touch with my parents who are far away at Penang. Imagine if its 20 years back, without handphones, I'll need to carry a huge box of coins hunting for a public phone on the street. I wont be able to call them late at night as it is not that save to move around PJ late at night.

With these inventions, I can keep in touch with friends who are far away, upload and share photos, blogs via Friendster and Facebook. By doing this, they don't seems to be that far away from me. Just a click on the keyboard and I can see how is life getting on over that side of Malaysia or even over seas!!

I do hope that one day all these technology can reach all schools in Malaysia including those in the rural areas. Smartboard, a very good tool to assist teaching and learning but till now there are still some of the rural areas in Malaysia that do not have this kind of facilities... Every children in Malaysia should have a equal opportunity to be exposed to the same teaching and learning materials and tools to ensure the effectiveness of their learning.

BRING SMARTBOARD TO RURAL AREAS IN MALAYSIA!!!

No comments: